Company/Shop: ZM Cycle and Fitness & W13 Fitness – 131 Strange St. Kitchener Ontario
Position: Full Time - Bicycle Mechanic & Sales Associate
Job Description: We are looking for someone who can:
• Join our team as a full-time, all-year team member.
• Grow with us and be committed to excellence.
• Work to our high standards and develop and improve our shop operations.
• Be an excellent bike technician and diagnostician.
• Get their hands dirty.
• Support our group-rides, bike events, and the local bicycling community.
• Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and eager.
• Be honest and fair.
• Be punctual and dependable.
• Post-secondary school is an asset
• A minimum of 2 years bike-shop experience. (We would consider someone with less in-store experience, while having the right mix of personality, motivation, and initiative.)
• Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• An excellent, current, technical cycling-specific knowledge-base, for both road and off-road hardware.
• An excellent mechanical aptitude.
• A proficiency using Microsoft and Google web-based software.
• A proficiency using social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Strava, Instagram.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
• Excellent customer service skills.
• 2 references
Expectations from ZM Cycle & Fitness:
• To start with we are offering a 6-month term which would take you into the spring season. If after that time you haven't quit, or we haven't asked you to leave, we will offer you a more competitive wage.
• Longer hours are expected in the spring and summer.
• We are open all week except for Sundays and some overtime may be required.
• Our brands include Scott, Rocky Mountain and Dartmoor
Please include: Your resume, 2+ references and a cover-letter outlining your abilities and desires.
Contact Name: Eric Westwood
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: (519) 208-5080
Submit Résumé By: 1/31/2019