Company/Shop: We Install it
Position: Bicycle Assemblers and Mechanics
Job Description: We Install It is a top nationwide organization looking for professional bike mechanics or mechanically experienced individuals with the motivation to work hard for a rewarding career within our company.
Do you have a mechanical aptitude? Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license? Are you proficient with various hand and power tools? Do you have the motivation of a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you a hard worker that wants to earn a great income based on your work ethic?
Our top bike techs build an average of 4-7 bikes per hour and are paid per bike assembled which ranges from $5.00 to $14.00 per unit. Other items without a piecework rate are hourly ($30/hr).
Do you own Bike building tools? Bike tools are trade specific and can be purchased through We Install It if you don’t already own them. Convenient payment plans are also available.
· Assemble all products to the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure the product can be used safely.
· Maintain a positive working relationship with all store employees and customers.
· Maintain effective methods of contact with dispatchers through smart phone, voicemail, e-mail etc.
· Receive and return all calls promptly.
· Maintain a good work habits and arrive at appointments punctually.
· Works independently to meet deadlines and achieve results.
· Performs other related assembly duties as required.
· 1-2 years of assembly or mechanically related experience. Retail experience is also an asset.
· Basic reading, writing, mathematical skills (computer skills a plus);
· Ability to assemble bicycles according to manufacturer’s specifications.
· Must have good communication and customer service skills.
· Must have reliable transportation with valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
· Must have daily email access.
· Must have basic tools, a small air compressor for bike tires and impact driver is a definite asset for increased productivity.
· Must be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to use hands and fingers to handle feel or operate objects, tools or controls.
· Must be able to lift 45 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
Contact Name: Andrew Johnson
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: (416) 556-4246
Submit Résumé By: 6/30/2019